These are some of the people that keep our Branch working.
President Ron Stephens
Vice President Jean Groenink
Secretary Kristal Grenkie
Treasurer Donnie Hall
Director Ian Smythe
Director Walt Wickson
Director Glen Baker
Past President Geoff Hutchinson
It is extremely important that prior to the time any Legion member takes on a responsible position to serve a Branch that the Officer fully realizes and accepts the objects of the Legion. The objects might generally be outlines as follows:
- To assist ex-service personnel and their dependants in the preservation of their physical, mental, financial and social well being.
- To assist and support any program in the Legion or in the community that lends itself directly or indirectly toward fulfilment of the Legion's objectives.
- To be active in or support any activity that tends to preserve democratic government and traditions in Canada.
President Dianne Smythe
Secretary Juanita Rowe
Treasurer Susan Rowe
The sole purpose of forming a Ladies Auxiliary is strictly to assist a Branch of the Royal Canadian Legion in carrying out its work on behalf of all veterans and their dependants.
Poppy Shawna Martin
Service Fiona Milne
Sgt. at Arms Wayne Askew
Padre Doug Campbell
Honours & Awards Vacant
House / Maintenance
Membership Jean Groenink
- Service: Act as referrals for pension problems and all cases of distress or sickness of ex-service personnel and dependants.
- Sgt. at Arms : At meetings his position of office is at the entrance door to ensure only authorized persons are allowed to enter and to monitor the signing of the attendance register. He preserves order at the direction of the presiding Officer. He is usually in charge of Colour Parties and Parades.
- Honours & Awards : To encourage the recognition of continuous and/or special services rendered to the Legion Branch. To initiate recommendations for awards. To encourage Branch members to make award recommendations.
- House : Formulation and enforcement of the general policy of club operation such as House Rules, Staff Service, Building Maintenance, and Percentages.
- Entertainment : Develop an entertainment program to assist in promotion of Comradeship and participation in the social activities. Organize and supervise the operation of all Special Events.